Pages

[NEWS] 120815 JYJ’s Jaejoong Talks About ‘Dr. Jin’ And His Future Plans As An Actor



JYJ‘s Kim Jaejoong who recently wrapped up his latest MBC drama series ‘Dr. Jin‘ drew a peculiar expression on his face as he talked about the series and his role.

“It’s bittersweet,” he began. “When we were shooting, it was so hard because I couldn’t even sleep but now that it’s over, it feels strange. I feel like I should still be going out to the set.”

The idol group member has only been in two other projects (Japanese drama ‘Dishonest‘ and SBS‘ ‘Protect the Boss), and so many were concerned about Jaejoong being cast in ‘Dr.Jin’.

“I honestly don’t know how I ended up in a historical drama,” he said. “Even while I was filming, I said, why is the second project I am in a historical one? My seniors told me it would be a difficult challenge, but that it would also be better for me to get the hard things out of the way (laughs). I also thought that I would now be able to easily and efficiently pull off my next project.”

Jaejoong who personally calls himself a ‘white board’ is like a sponge that soaks in everything he learns. “I didn’t have time to prepare separately after I received the script. All I could do was really focus on set. I didn’t receive any special training, I just learned from the teamwork and chemistry with my seniors.”

His greatest source of strength was Kim Eung Soo who played the role of Jaejoong’s father Kim Byung Hee in the script. The scene where Kim Byung Hee took his own life in the arms of Kim Kyung Tak (Jaejoong), a concubine’s son treated with contempt, was a heartbreaking scene for both the viewers and Kim Jaejoong himself.

To be honest, He has a good talent at Saeguk Drama... right?
Credits: Allkpop, DBSKnights, FiveBrilliantStars.blogspot.com
Please don't modify source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 東方神起 | 동방신기 | TOHOSHINKI News and Picture is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Blogger Templates Design by Free Blogger Templates
Support by Unique Pictures and Funny Photos | The Second Daily News | Mobile Phone News | Daily Digital Technology